Time Based Push Nudges
What are the use cases of the nudges?
- Run a reminder push notification for users who have won a scratch card, but have not yet scratched the card, with the help of a nudge he gets a notification and he takes necessary action.
- Send reminder nudges on available coupons for users to redeem.
- Inform customers about a new campaign launch.
- Encourage User A to nudge User B to complete referrals
What are the segments that are available?
- We support Nudges for all users at the campaign level or at the client level
- We support Users in a particular campaign using userid so that only those users will get a nudge.
- For example, Users who have not scratched scratch cards, will get a nudge and get redirected to the scratch card (or wallet page or the campaign)
What If a user has multiple unlocked scratch cards?
- We limit the nudge to only X times
Can we filter a few users out of a segment?
- Yes, we need a CSV file with userids, we will filter the userids so that the given userids will not get a nudge
- Step 1:
- We will send you an input sheet that looks like this (Make a copy of this sheet)https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Zw9Fo8IXxiU47BEg8-KfMGigQhIEKYmQxRFBeWESLXk/edit#gid=1532505167
- Step 2:
- Give us the required content like Title, body, image, time, and days
- Note: We even support segmentation in nudges if you only want to nudge a user that fits your use case and the rest of the users should not get it, it's possible
- By giving the necessary CTA deep links, we can redirect the user directly to the game, unclaimed reward/ voucher, a new offer, etc, the possibilities are unlimited