Comment on page
Campaign Related FAQ
Our demo demonstrates all features of the CustomerGlu. You could easily learn how to create and publish campaigns and analyze metrics. Detailed integration manuals are also available in our demo.
What are all the available campaign types on the dashboard?
We currently have the following campaign types on the dashboard :
- 1.Spin the Wheel : User gets reward based on the probabilty set by admins.
- 2.Daily Spin the Wheel : User gets fixed amount of chances daily to spin the wheel for the scheduled amount of time.
- 3.Quiz : Quizzes have questions with a definite right or wrong answer – and each user gets a final score.
- 4.Personality Quiz : Give each user a result that’s based entirely on how they answered the questions.
- 5.Survey : Used to gather data/opinions or feedback from the user.
- 6.Streak : Gets user to login/complete an activity daily for n number of days.
- 7.Slot Machine : Probability based game type
- 8.Gift Box : Probability based game type
- 9.Scratch Card : Probability based game type
That depends on your company requirements, we offer many campaigns that you can choose from according to your necessities.
Can multiple campaigns be linked in a single user journey?
Yes, multiple campaigns can be linked together to form a certain user journey. Eg. Completing a multistep can lead to a scratch card or a streak can have users spinning a wheel daily for n number of days.
How are the user journeys implemented for acquiring new customers, collecting their data and registering them as a loyalty member in the program once they play the game and submit their information(mobile/email)?
For non-logged in users, we can toggle the visitor prompt which appears at the start of creating any campaign.
We can then set up the visitor prompt in the campaign configuration itself as shown in the screengrab below.
Yes, We take feature requests from our customers. Items will be reviewed on a weekly basis. We take the top requests and update the status where appropriate. Make sure your ideas are clear and concise so that we can prioritize. Also, be sure to prioritize your own requests too - that way, we will know if a particular request is important to you.
Yes, we can add Badge as a reward icon.
Can the game parameters be changes once the game is live?
Each campaign is partially editable after it goes live :
- 1.Campaign Designs and Banners can be changed
- 2.Activities and Rewards can not be changed
Can a single game be set up in different languages?
Yes, we do support different languages. However, different campaigns need to be set up for different languages over the dashboard. A single campaign can be duplicated and content (text and banners) can be modified in different languages.
Is there any standard report available for every game that is configured which gives the all user information straight away?
Yes, each campaign has a report linked to it which will have all the user info required. Eg. Number of users opening the campaign etc.
Hover over the campaign from the dashboard and click on "view report".
Yes, it does accept reward probability in decimals